are you a salty woman?
Come along to this event which celebrates the beach and ocean lifestyle enjoyed by women on the northern beaches. Surfing, swimming, swimwear, cocktails and the ocean. It runs the whole day, starting at 10 am at the Creative Space in Curl Curl.
Just some of the things you can expect
- Meet swimwear designers and try out their products
- Photography Exhibition - Surf lifestyle photos from the Northern Beaches.
- Free photobooth
- Check our the perfect beach kombi - from Kombi Weddings
- Jewellery for the beach - Manly Jewellers
- Manly Spirits are launching some exciting new products - come and taste them!
- Giveaways and competition
- Live Music
- Showing of the short surf film called - Salty Women
- Food - 3$ tacos
- Safety in the surf, a brief talk about keeping safe in the water.
- Surfboards - come and check out some beautiful surfboards shaped locally.
- Save the planet - Come and see the amazing swimwear made entirely from plastic bags - by Angela
- Music and visual show - live music merged with ethereal images from the ocean.
- Music by local musician Amber Rose https://open.spotify.com/album/5Xo09evPDeyFZ6APKdG1wW
15 MARCH 2020
105 ABBOTT ROAD
Also supported by @aussurfgirls
Surfboard Expo day in Curl Curl (21st March 2020)
Come to the Creative space in Curl Curl ( 105 Abbott Rd ) , to meet local shapers, Daniel, Dru and Steve! They will each have a couple of their beautiful creations for you to look at, and find out which board is best for you.
Not only will there be some surfboards to drool over, but there will also be a rep by MMBC to talk about The Snowy - which is in June this year. Check out some photos and video from previous years Snowy and find out why you should sign up this year!
Pies and Beers
Finally, if the above is not enough to temp you…… there will be hot pies by Broomfield pies and beers provided by Nomads Brewery who are based in Brookvale.
If you have some friend or family commitment, feel free to reach out to me and I can provide a sick note as to why you can’t attend the event on the 21st March 2020.